Friday, October 7, 2011

Why blog?

Now, you got to be kidding! why do you want to write a blog? I berated myself for the 177th time. Possible, I wanted to show myself off to this world! It could also be that i wanted to change the world, with my writing (wink! wink!). Be the change, you want to see has almost become a cliche (Type 'be', and google gives the remaining). Could it be my hobby? I really don't know...

I read somewhere that blogging helps you cleanse yourself ! Joking? Why should you sit in a computer to be cleansed? Okie! did i think, i can get some really good, caring, loving, friend for life. I mean , the online friend (Whatever they call it). Probably i just wanted people to read what i write and give comments on that. I, I really don't know....

Though all these questions runs through my mind, I just want to ramble along here. I just wanna do it!!!  Online friends, hobby, changing, cleansing, all of them are my defense, but,

It is in the true sense, My life, My views. Period.

No comments: