Monday, October 10, 2011

Coke and a lonely road!

I love coke! I really do. My mom hates me for this, but, can't help it. When that first sip you take, haaaaaa! it feels like heaven. They say, they add this water, that water, not good for health, life will be reduced in to half, and all sorts of non - sense. No, it may make sense, but not for me! For me, that first sip, and the haaaaaa! after that makes much more sense. Leave it, sense or no sense, does not matter. And, have you ever walked along a lonely road. Where, only a car will speed you by once every ten minutes? I am a bit crazy, I really am! I love those roads. I think, i love that silence, with that wizzzzz those car makes.

And, when you walk along such a road with a coke in hand? Don't ask me how it feels!!!

1 comment:

sofi said...

mmm me too love coke....don have any idea abt walking on a lone road...crazy u....itz kinda scary.....