Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Life is so simple, isn't?

Hmmm..... I am in a writing mood today. I just want to write, write and write all day. Some days, you would sit down to write some thing, mind draws a blank. Other days, it just flows out. Funny! Today, i can ramble on this blog, till, of course, my laptop shuts down. So, i have to speak about some thing here.

Meanwhile, i realized, life is so simple! Every where i look around to see, the world is full of simple things. The leaves, the trees, the wind, the sun and the moon, the stars in the night, one with a pretty pink tinge to it, one a bit bright, one with more twinklings, the cats and the dogs, all of them has some thing remarkably simple about them; don't they? They, are the same, don't change often, follow the same routine, Yet! they have an uncanny beauty to them. Simplicity beckons beauty, it seems!

When i analyze my life(Ahem!), my early childhood, days when innocence was natural, drinking meant rasna, Dad was the only hero, Love was "mom's hug", the highest place on earth was dad's shoulder, the only things broken were the toys, failures did not have any implications, and goodbye's are meant till tomorrow, everything was simple as well!

Where did it all became the complicated life, we have made it out to be? may be, life is still simple! We just assume it to be complex.

Now that i have rambled along, and you have read it, I think i can close it off with this. Life is so simple you know, when you just have to say, thank you lord, for making me, me! Hope i have not made it look complicated!


No comments: