Friday, October 28, 2011

Manjuka - My sweet sister!!!

I really think God sends some special angels to make us happy, to be the person whom you rant to, who knows you upside down, who will be happy for you and sad with you, to be the first person you sms when you just want to talk to somebody; You know the kind i mean, those wonderful people who make the world more livable just by being in it.

I think, I am luckier than most people. I have quite a few like that. But, Manjuka is special. It is almost a decade since I came to know her. She came to my life when life was in its lowest ebb. I had just failed to get an entry in to medical college by a whisker. I was getting in to depression. Not many people,not even my parents(my closest friends) knew how much i was hurting. She shook me out of that hole, became my biggest friend and soon became a part of my family.

Life has changed a lot; Manjuka got married, and became busy with work and family! We hardly talk to each other these days; Some times we do message. But, some people just cannot go away. you know they are just there, deep in your heart. Just there, a phone call away. Just there, a two hour flight away. Those are the people who make living rich. Today when she called me, just to say that 'hi', I knew how much i love her.

Love you akka, for everything you had been to me, for being there whenever i need you, for your prayers, for your support, for your words. Love you for all these. But, love you more for just being that sweet angel God sent for me:)

2 comments:

Sheena Reuben said...

nice one sam..your emotions are clearly perceptible and do you credit - sheena

Samuel Gnanadurai said...

@ Sheenaka : Thanks ka