Sunday, October 9, 2011

People, not their tags plz!!!

I am reading the book "freedom at midnight" by Dominique Lapierre and Larry Collins. Classic! an absolute classic. Not many better researched books you can see. They brought before me the entire episode of our independence. Sad, a french man and an American had to tell me this! I some how missed hearing the independence tales, those heart wrenching scenes, from my own grand parents. I miss them now! at least for this!

Okie, I am going off the track now. Coming back, It is still hard for me to believe, that we were divided just because one is a Muslim and the other a Hindu! Come on, is n't that very childish? I remember playing as a kid a game called country, where we separate our lands in to different countries. I don't play that anymore, nor do i intend to. I have grown up, you see! Never, in my memory have i been in a different team or a group, because i am from this community or i follow this religion of this sect or whatever the hell you call them.

No, it hurts! simply hurts, when people look at you differently just because you are born in a certain family or you have certain ideas. I look everybody as humans, Homo Sapiens; at least to my eyes, every man look the same. Plz people plz,  we are all human beings first, Christians next; human beings first and one of those million castes next.

I know this is a heavy post! Can't help it. We can't afford to lose anything anymore; We have already wasted enough blood. The research of Lapierre and Collins confirms this!