Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dreamz


Dreamz!!!

I am going through a period in life, where there seems to be so much time and so little work done, and so much work to do with no time to do them. Sounds confusing? Well, we all go through them, don’t we? I call those periods dreaming; nay, day dreaming.  What is life without them!

I have had some crazy dreams. I want to be the rich man, going around in a rolls royce helping the poor; I have wanted to be the prime minister. Of course, I have wanted to be the batsman Sachin would love to watch. I wanted to play basketball in the middle of a sea, go around the world without any money, be a journalist who never writes, go on a vacation to moon, born in a family of ten brothers, marry the richest, most beautiful and the brainiest woman in the world ( Wackiest I think)  and the crazy list goes on.

May be I am a bit adventurous, may be not! Yes, I do have dreams to work in a big corporate, earn big money, be the child parents wanted, win the school cricket match and go out for long trips with friends. Some of those dreams had even come true. I have had that “dream come true” feeling. It is good. Actually, great! But, life without those crazy dreams?

I start dreaming again………of course, day dreaming!!!

No comments: