Monday, October 10, 2011

When your friend is just not alright

I don't believe in the waves. The short waves and the long waves. No, not those, which were taught by your physics teacher! Those things actually never entered my brain. When our physics sir taught me the wave theory, I almost thought they are from Mars or Venus. It was way over my head. That is not the point anyway, I am talking about the waves which people say unite you and your friend, or you and your parents! Have n't you heard of that? When I sneeze, I am told, somebody somewhere is thinking about me or when you are not doing well your sweet heart will know some thing is wrong, from another planet. You are with me? I was talking about those waves which carry your feelings!  I ve always thought, that was crazy!

But, today something in me said, call. Call your friend. You have that uncanny feeling no? when you just had to call that friend and say "Hi", even when you have not talked to them for some time, or even thought about them for quite a long time, when you have enough headache's in your backyard? I probably don't know to put it across in words. Yes, I'm not good with words, i agree. Whatever.

I just wanted to say that there is some thing remarkably sensitive about relationships, and I mean those solid relationships we have, that we can almost sense what is happening with the other person. Probably some wave, or some thing else. Human feelings! those sensitive human feelings! I bow.

Without them, probably,i won't be a human.

No comments: