Friday, October 21, 2011

Next step

Well, it has been some time since i came here and one of my fans started complaining(Ahem!!!). I was just a bit busy and could not sit on the computer for some time. Such a show off na? Anyways, we will go straight to the matter. My close friend,a dear brother to me, a person whom I ve looked up to in a lot of areas of life got caught today! yes, you are right. He got engaged. Mr. Samuel Harris, our gang leader is losing his bacherlorship in a soon to be conducted wedding.

This news, got me thinking about how life moves on. I was reminded of the many times we have all been together playing as kids, laughing like crazy, pulling others legs. He was the one who took me to write an entrance exam when i was in class XII (God! that was loooong back). Suddenly we were together again in Chennai, organizing programmes in Churches, thinking of various ways to make India grow (we really did :P). Life really moves on, is it not?

Two things stuck me hard today! one, soon and very soon, I might have to take this step, this next step, huge one, probably the biggest step ( blush! blush! blush!) and the other one......Well, age does not spare anyone.

1 comment:

sofi said...

ha ha...yea it will not wait...i bet u r scared to the core....itz really funny to see u scared...