Friday, October 28, 2011

Ah brotherhood!!!

Once in a television debate show, they showed this scene; Elder siblings sat on one side of the setting and younger siblings sat on the other side. The debate was on how the siblings had hurt each other. Furious words flew across; I was just hoping nobody throw the mike straight on to his siblings nose. Phew!!! I have rarely seen such anger, disappointment, on the people's faces on that particular show for any other debate. I just could not comprehend;

Don't take me wrong. I did not grow as a single child. I have a brother too! and an younger brother.But,I always thought the concept of siblinghood is one of the greatest inventions of God. Why? Do i have such a good one? I think, I have to agree on this. I have one of the best brothers one can ever have. That debate showed me, why i have to be grateful for having Dan as my brother. Some times, words mislead! Writers exaggerate using colourful words; And many times i ve done that too, but i ve tried not to do that here, at least in personal blogs and so I mean every word of what is said here.

I wanted to explain my brother here, his sporting talents,our relationship, our innumerable useless conversations and all that makes him great; but then, I resist the temptation and will finish off with this. 

The tag "Best brother" sits on him better than anything else. Period.

4 comments:

Sheena Reuben said...

a nice tribute sam...

Samuel Gnanadurai said...

thanks ka.

Amy and Arpit Mathew said...

Hope your brother read this. It is a lovely tribute indeed.

Samuel Gnanadurai said...

I hope he Reads as well! Thank u!