Saturday, October 8, 2011

Memories!!!

So, a good old friend, was reminiscing about her past. About how much she missed her college choir and the practice and the fun, blah, blah, blah. How people become philosophers when they think about the past! after all the pulling legs, which always happens when your friends reminisce, I went in to the world of my own. Oh, those days! those glorious days!

Very very true, you become a philosopher, or a kind of sage, when memories come in. Those happy memories! Sad memories too! It really really feels good when I think of the match i played in (some times i even remember the shots i played), the times when i went on a tour with my friends, when i organized the programme in the church, the hotels I went to with my friends, the trips with the families, the singing in the choir, times spent alone with mom dad and brother. Funny, it feels equally good when I think of the matches lost, the fights with close friends, the time when maths teacher scolded me or when i stood in front of the principal's room the whole day.

Hail those memories, the good ones and the bad ones; It makes life worth living, every minute!



No comments: