Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The crazy me!

I always wonder, why i can't live the normal life that people do. Why I had to be like this? When the entire world said IT was the best thing that has ever happened to the country, my mind said "chuck it". When everybody around said Chennai is the best place to be, with all the developments, my mind said, "Pack off". When hell broke loose at my thoughts of going to the interior jungle of Assam, my mind said, well, actually it did n't say anything. It just remained cool and calm.

I believe that there are some crazy, and if i can use the word 'cranky' people in the world; But why should that be me? Every once in a while, I get up and wonder, just like that, why exactly I am doing all these things? Why, my mind, rather my heart, just resists the temptation to Join a good 'B' school and settle down in life? and sadly, why i suddenly want to study, a thing which i had never liked, all my 25 years?

My friend says, "I listen to what my heart says and don't think". Why is that happening to me? Why should I be that person who listen to his heart and not my mind? Ah, question marks, question marks, question marks. They have always been there. Answers, as usual are rare!

Anybody there with one? 

No comments: