Thursday, June 12, 2014

It is a complex world!

Well, I have an exam tomorrow and I don't really know what I'm doing here. Anyways that is how I'm wired. To do stupid things! at the stupidest of places

So because there was this exam I was reading when that call came; A very close friend 'M' called and said another friend 'J' cleared the civil services exams and has got a top ten rank in the country. Now, that is an insanely insane good news for me. For a friend to become an IAS, that too with a single digit rank is so good a news, I ve not heard such good news in a looooong time.

And then immediately I called one of my best friends, my ex-roomie 'N', whom I was very sure of getting a rank and the answer was in the negative. I called my dad next and he informed me that mom has to be taken to the hospital tomorrow, for obvious reasons.

Now,It is a complex world! It wants me to concentrate on my exam, celebrate the humongous success of a friend or share the grief of a sad failure of a close friend and be with my sick mom, all at the same time!

Is it not complex enough?

No comments: