Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The art of social Networking!

A lazy morning today was! Though i got up earlier than usual, i skipped my gym session. My mind said, get up, you should be gymming now. Body simply refused. My body won as usual! And so is the pattern, i lazily opened my tab to check my FB. Oh fine! FB is FaceBook for those who read this page like my dad. Their dictionaries are outdated. How can they not know FB? i still struggle at such ignorance, rather innocence. Was not FB considered the greatest discovery ever since man invented the wheel?

The opening post on FB was by one 'A' whom i had never known before. Oh ya, he is on my friend list, but should i really know him for that? Social networking this! And his post is in a language which i last learnt in class 5 to pass the exam. That is ok, languages barriers are meant to be broken. And the post also showed two pictures of a swamy with some random girls. They are there to test my general knowledge. Believe me!

Well, I scrolled down after getting to know that Swamis have some things to do with women, there is this post on how my cosuin's birth month flower is 'white rose' which signifies innocence and purity of thought. Oh ya, FB had analysed my cousin's character in the last few years of aquaintance. So I scrolled down again to learn "The age of the prophets of the world", that 'Singham II' is a grand success, that one friend had 'Afgani chicken' for dinner yesterday night,that 'Bruce lee' could actually fight.

For the sake of sanity after accumulating such a huge amount of knowledge, I clicked on my notification to find out one friend had invited me to play "Farmville"(Virtual farming - He really respects the farmers, and for their sake he plays this); and another friend had liked my status update on my philosophies of life. I smiled; happy that he is learning life's philosophies at last.

Suddenly I realized the sun was out and my tryst with FB should stop now. My day have to start. What would life be without FB i thought! Bliss, my conscience replied.

 May be that is why they say "Ignorance is bliss!"

Ya, tomorrow morning the first thing i do is to log on in again! The art of social networking!

3 comments:

dan said...

dai brilliant da.... this deserves more comments... sadly i'm the only one...

DAN said...

adhunela i'll put another comment....
speciallyy the last 3 lines.... super

G.S. Muthu said...

Excellent one da Sam !!