Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bad day in the office:(

Here comes my 50th post. I never knew i had it in me to write on fifty topics. It is a pleasant surprise even for me, when i look back at my blog. Not that, what i do is great; Most of them i don't even consider good; But, what the heck? these are my words, my blog and let it be the way it is;

When you have a bad day in office, life sucks; Anyway, my daily life has nothing in particular to go gaga about. It is the daily monotonous life, which i dreaded when i quit Cognizant. Nothing has changed much. I see the same books, read the same newspapers, take some notes, look at the same boring faces. A bad day is a bad day still;

When the going gets bad, and nothing in the world i like, i sit here and type the keypads out; This has been my best stress buster for the last year, more so the last two months.

This explains the number 50!!!

No comments: