Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Three days of Just friendship!

I'm seriously going through a depressing phase in life! I mean, I'm alright, but don't know how life is going to pan out in the next few years and there are hundreds of questions that is just crowding my mind and heart.

In that back drop last weekend a few friends decided to have a 'Just friends' weekend! I mean, there was nothing else. Just friends in those three days. We did what we had always enjoyed. And nothing else.

I decided I will not use my mobile for those three days. Of course, on the one day when office was working there were the inevitable calls. But over all we just lost touch to the outer world.

Yes, there were cricket games. The body really getting old, which had not been abused so much for a long time did resist, but din't take away the fun of a seriously competitive cricket match. The much loved late night discussion on various topics happened. The long walks with friends, lying on each other without any aim, the pulling of legs, the fun, the laughter, the banter and the gossip. The food indulgence. The vellore biriyani. Long late night drives. The late night coffee standing in an empty road. Lyf!

Oh ya, a few are married! And that added to the fun. When women join the gang, it may be spoilers, but not with this gang. They let us be! And thanks to them for that.

Oh how i wish life remained still those three days. Sadly life took over again! And the questions:(

No comments: