Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Another year in life! Appy Buday to me!

Well, another year in life!yup, another step in to the late twenties:( Time flies, is n't? Not long ago I was in school, happily living life, with no questions asked for whatever non sense did. Now they ask questions, you see! They say I am responsible for whatever I say, leave alone whatever I do; Suddenly, wherever you go, this question follows, "yeppa kalyanam?"(when is your wedding). Ahhhh! How I hate growing up.

Then, I cant complain. I should not! Life, has been so good. Growing up too! I have met beautiful people, gone around more than half of India, been blessed with wonderful parents, amazing siblings, an extended family that has been brilliant, a huge chunk of ever dependable friends, and some lovely knees that has bent for every problem I faced; I ve had money in my pocket for everything I want, everything I had asked for has been provided, and a body that is fit enough to enjoy every one of life's blessings.

What did I do the entire last year? Looking back is a difficult job and I don't want to do it. It sure was a brilliant year, through the usual failures. My sister usually says, "Sam, God will take care of you", and it is true that HE has been magnificent through it all.

I really don't know where I will be next year! I don't want to:)  I like living like this. May be in Mars or may even be in an old cottage saying 'yes mam' to a wife. who cares? Riding on God's promises, it sure is exciting.

Another year! And i'm grateful!

No comments: