Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Happy new year people!

One more year in life? It was just like yesterday I sat in a church thinking the year 2000 will bring in more joy and it is already 15 years since. Life!

It has taken turns and twists! Brought me immense joy and of course the many many unfortunate incidents. More people and more people came in; And of course they came in and went out. Life changed from being dependent to periods of immence independence and then slowly back to dependence again. There were turbulent periods and of course the insanely sane and calm periods. Life!

Has life been the same it was supposed to be? Did it follow the drousy dream I had on that 31st december night in 1999?

Surely not! Life had to take paths different from the dreams, I presume. And if not, may be it would not have been interesting after all.

I swear I have no idea why I am writting this blog! Yet, December 31, 2016 brought back memories of that day and thankfully I have people like you reading this:)

Happy new year people! May this year bring in many more surpises and happiness just like it has brought in over the years.


No comments: