Sunday, May 11, 2014

Why I cannot not write on her!

There are people I admire and there are people I love! Yes, both are different. And when she called me today just to tell me a 'hi' I realized that she belongs to both the categories. I love her for what she is, a friend I can go to and a sister who has stood with me and I admire her for the personality she is and the life she lives.

Sudarshinika, is somebody who has been pretty close to me for years now. Ever since her young son Oby became my fan(Yes! my fan) as a toddler, we have been close. And she has been one of my best friends since then.

I love her for she has been my go to person for anything and everything. For the failures and disappointments, for the times of shock and disgust and to the days of immense joy hers has been the first go to number for years now. And she has been wonderful! 'Wonderful' is too small a word I think.

And did n't I tell you I respect her? Not for all the love she has poured out, but for the life she lives and the personality she is! The honesty and the integrity she brings to her workplace, the love she has shown on her inlaws, the ways she brings up her little children and to top it all the humility she is bestowed with, have all been lessons for life.

Akka, not many people know what you are to me! Life has thrown a lot of wonderful people at me, yet you are special. Thanks for everything you have given. Hope you remain the same incredible human being you are, and remain the special person you are to me in the years to come.

  

No comments: