Wednesday, April 9, 2014

In moments like these.....

I really don't know why I had to do this. Sitting in my room, alone, hundred kilometres away from my sick mom, a person who had loved me more than anybody else can even dream of and typing randomly in a page I don't like reading again.

I don't know why anybody had to go through so much pain. Mentally, physically, emotionally it had been draining her the last three weeks. Of course, the 'why' question had to come here? Why should it be her? One of the best human beings that this planet could ever see! Why so much pain? Why so early? I mean, she is all of 53!

I don't know what is going through her mind. Is she thinking about her children not getting settled yet? Or is she thinking about the hospital and the patients for whom she had lived for almost thirty years now? Or is she thinking about the man she had loved like crazy all these years? Or is she thinking about her brothers and sisters and their families whom she loved so much? 

I don't know, rather I don't understand most of what the docs say. Indeed I have decided not to even try to understand. I know I cannot do anything about it; I know the docs know better and they mean good for her. I believe pain is a part of life and the design. And I don't know the reason for it.

Sorry for the emotional rant, without any meaning. I don't know what to do.....

In moments like these....

No comments: