Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Let it go! Let it come!

Drop the last year in to silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank god that it can go! 2013, an year which can go. It had to go.

It did start on a positive note. Well, everything new does. But the year was bad. 'Tough' would be a better word. It had everything in it to be called one of the worst years of my life so far. It was imperfect. It can go. It had to go.

But, there is never the lack of a silver lining in any cloud. And for that matter in the darkest of clouds the silver lining shined brightest and for that I am thankful. I am humbled. For the friends. For the family. For those who heard my lamentations, for those who tolerated my nonsense, for those who prayed for me, for those who stood by me, and above all for those who loved me. I am thankful. The places I lived changed, not the people nor their support. They were my silver lining.

New year! New hopes! Looking forward to a close friends wedding, to vintage travels, to many days of laughter, to new opportunities, to many many many stories and indulgences, to the deep changes happening in the country, to many new books, to lovely new music, to many new write ups here, and to the challenges of the exams. Let it come!

Life, in between the "Let it go's" and "Let it come's" is beautiful. isn't it?

 

1 comment:

Hemul said...

Smile and Let Go :))
Smile and Accept whatever Comes :))