Monday, December 3, 2012

I'm back!

May be I became a bear, and went in to hibernation! May be I was too busy going around. Hey, ya! I went to shimla and manali for a trip, came back home and went to the much loved north east. As usual enjoyed every bit of going around Meghalaya and Assam. Did I tell you how cherrapunje looked? It was divine! Then came back home only to embark on another sojourn to Dehradun and mussoorie enroute Delhi. The day I landed in Sivakasi my friends were ready for the local sight seeing trip. I mean Tamil Nadu sight seeing. Well, tamil nadu is no Meghalaya but a 1000 km road trip for 4 days with good friends is always fun. Now isn't all my travel enough reason for not writting?

Now I am back to my books. Almost! Today I sat with the book for some time. Life moves on you see! The Christmas season is back and so is the singing. Last week we sang hallelujah chorus in our choir and how majestic a song was that!

By now you would have found out I have nothing to write here and also no better job than to write. Just came back to my blogosphere to see how it is and how it feels to write. It is one great feeling to know that there are people who read even me. May be they are just friends and families who want to read my mind, or may be they, very much like me, have no better job to do. But you know what, I'm being read! And that is enough reason for me to come back here. Even otherwise, I love writting; writting even non sense.

So, ya! I'm well and truly back!

No comments: