Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy happy birthday!!!

Life has this habit of throwing some wonderful people at you every now and then! Some come and go;But few just cannot go away; Some learn from you; But very few teach; You hate some, but few you love; It happens! It just keeps happening every time. It happens when life is at its lowest ebb, or when the tide is high; You just cannot run away from that! People, people, people! They are what makes life interesting, after all.

Believe me, it is tough writing here about one such person; Especially if that person belong to that category of the few, who just cannot go away, the few who teach you and the few whom you love and even more difficult, if you had already promised them that you will write about them here, with an extension which says "Else will jump from the building";

Yes! I really did promise her,my periyappa ponnu (Big dad's daughter - English cannot do justice everywhere), that i will either write about her on her birthday or will jump from the building. I Know! Promises are meant to be broken; But not with her, she might even push me down from the building. She is one person who can pull your leg so much that suddenly you realize that you are already on four legs when you want to answer. A heartless female you would say! I agree not! One of the most sensible and most lovable characters that life has thrown at me.

I can flatter around here. It is very easy; I don't want to, neither will she want me to;

I hope our relationship just stays the way it is; Some relationships do end in "Just" memories; I would prefer fighting on four legs to "Just memories";

Love you akka; just for being what you are.......Happy happy birthday! God bless!

No comments: