Saturday, July 22, 2017

Blog no 200! And other random thoughts!

Tomorrow is the third anniversary of the dearest mother! And here am I celebrating my 200th blog.

 It is already eleven. The wifey has already slept. The world around me has switched off their lights. And here am I celebrating my 200th blog.

Is it that important? Where did this habit start? Why blog? How blog?  And how long have I been doing this non sense of writing in the middle of the night? How many read me? Are there at all people who read my blogs? These questions clog my mind!

And let me be very clear! My blog is my personal space. This is where I vent! This is where I come to hide, in full public view. My blogspace is my anger ground. This is my rest. My hobby. My first love. My thinking ground. This place hides my disappointments, my fears, my failures. I share my happiest moment here first.

The ones published are the ones for the world to see! The unpublished ones are mine!

I don't know where it all started! But I clearly remember reading through an author called 'Deepa Bhasti' and wished I can write like her. Found her mail ID and said I envied her. And bang came a reply. Deepa Bhasthi, my hero during that stage of my life has written to me. And she said, 'Sam you should blog'!

There started this Journey. It has been more than 6 years now. 200 times I have been published. Every blog is being read by more than a hundred. Once more than 1000 read one blog. Clearly my record.

This is blog number 200 people! I don't have anything else to say here, except that I'm here to write many more. Thanks for the readers.Thank you so much!

No comments: